F**k Perfect!

Greetings,

Proceed with caution...
This is where it gets raw and real. Ready to experience the messy human state in all it's guts and grandeur?

No apologies, no self help manuals, just the gritty truth of my own perfectly imperfect unreasonable journey.

Permission to be authentic? Granted!





Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just about the time I teach something...
I am slammed back into the universal classroom.
I've come to believe we teach exactly what we are learning, over and over and over again.

I am diligently taking the left brain steps to bring what I do to the world in a shiny box. Soon I will magically appear on your screen.

This grueling process is perfect. It is the opportunity of a lifetime. How do I show up authentically for cyberspace?

I had a rather psychedelic awakening from a nap this afternoon. Have you ever woke up and had no ego? No grasp on time or space, let alone the "who am I, what am I doing here?" part!
The sensation seems to go on forever and yet it is over in an instant. It left me with this urgency, a reminder of something I keep forgetting and can never quite articulate...

One of my teachers, Wilbert Alix, says “ immediate felt

experience is a determining factor in our aliveness in each

moment”. Alberto Villoldo, another shamanic teacher, says that

the difference between religion and spirituality is that religion is

based on beliefs, while spirituality is based on experience. I

would emphasize experience here to mean the immediate felt

experience, that Alix speaks of above, also referred to as felt

sense experience


A word from one of my teachers, Leela Francis, quoting her teachers.