F**k Perfect!

Greetings,

Proceed with caution...
This is where it gets raw and real. Ready to experience the messy human state in all it's guts and grandeur?

No apologies, no self help manuals, just the gritty truth of my own perfectly imperfect unreasonable journey.

Permission to be authentic? Granted!





Sunday, September 23, 2018

Letters to the Beloved

Photo by Siattle Olvera
My heart is imploding with a Love so holy it sears and melts the constructs of language.

 I have no concern for how this lands and if you get it. 

It trickles into the porous nooks and crevices taking root and growing me back into you, until we are both so full that the lie of deprivation swallows itself whole.

There are no more instructions to follow except ecstasy. 

These words flow out and they are love songs, paintings, strip teases, and sermons of service and devotion. 

This is my altar and shrine to you. 
I leave my offerings. 
Curling incense smoke like a halo, I breathe you. 

I discover more space for you to fill.
I venture behind uncomfortable locked gates
a deer in the headlights of this Love. 

Surrendering the sullen parts 
that shroud the hidden gems
Your Love demands every morsel 
My given over, scooped out, splayed open beingness
is only the first yes.