F**k Perfect!

Greetings,

Proceed with caution...
This is where it gets raw and real. Ready to experience the messy human state in all it's guts and grandeur?

No apologies, no self help manuals, just the gritty truth of my own perfectly imperfect unreasonable journey.

Permission to be authentic? Granted!





Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Impeccability ( harder to live than spell!)

This is the season of my awareness of impeccability. It is now that I am diving deeper and realizing it on a whole new level.

Every voicemail that isn't responded to, e-mail left unanswered, or bill in wait of payment, these are the small things, yet they slash the energy sail, create small blockages, damming up the flow and ease of what I am manifesting.

What then about the relationships in disrepair and disregard? The wounds inflicted consciously or otherwise, and yet now as I am wiser...I know I had my piece in the destruction.

That heavy burden I have been carrying for weeks, unable to set down, until now. I set it down, and use impeccability as my guide. I groom every detail of what I am responsible for, lovingly. Knowing its the energy behind my actions.

Today I commit to working and playing in the spirit of being impeccable:

~With my word
~With my time
~With my thoughts
~With my actions

I make amends with all my relations. I make amends with mySelf.